I am booked 4 days on a video game this week and have been having such a great time recording. My voice director is awesome! We are covering a lot of material and some of his directions these past two days have me tickled pink! Here are a few samples. Enjoy:
* We need you to project, but don’t shout.
* Sound real but with an anime energy.
* The tone and dialogue should sound ambiguous, but be specific.
* This line should be delivered as if you are talking to yourself, but loud like you are deaf.
* Sound more Lord Of the Rings, without the accent.
Okay, the last one actually made sense, and I delivered what he wanted, but it still made me laugh.